Dr Tran is an Australian trained Cosmetic Surgeon with over 10 years of postgraduate experience. After completing his Internship and Residency at Liverpool Hospital in Sydney in 2011, he trained in General Surgery with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) based at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Concord Hospital and during this time was appointed Conjoint Associate Lecturer UNSW.
He is a Surgical Fellow and an elected Council Member of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine (ACCSM), whose ethos is ‘Raising Standards and Protecting Patients’. He is a Full Member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM) and a Surgical Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), having been trained by leading Cosmetic surgeons worldwide, he is skilled in addressing complex surgical problems without compromising patient safety and care. His philosophy is that each of his patients are cared for to the highest standards, with the utmost professionalism. This starts from the initial consult, through surgery and to the post-operative period, practicing up-to-date evidence-based medicine throughout their treatment journey.
Dr Tran considers his patient’s well-being the number one priority, as such was the ACCSM representative to the Australian Breast Device Registry (ABDR) Steering Committee, a Commonwealth Government Health initiative which tracks the long-term safety and performance of breast implants Australia wide. In is elected positions as ACCSM Councillor and Medical Advisory Committee member, he is proactively involved in policy and regulation of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr Tran has great interests in tummy tucks and body contouring surgery and has authored articles on Dissection Techniques in Abdominoplasty published in the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. He is experienced in:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Asian Double Eyelid Surgery
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia) surgery
- Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty- Full & Mini)
- Thigh Reduction & Arm Lifts (Brachioplasty)
- Breast Reduction & Breast Lifts (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation & Implant Removal
- Bachelor of Medical Science- Honours Class -I
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine (Surgery)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Waratah Private Hospital: VMO and MAC, Cosmetic Surgery Member
- Sydney Day Hospital: VMO