What LED light therapy treats
• Speeds up the process of wound healing.
• Treats the loss of collagen and elastin that occurs with ageing skin.
• Minimises the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
• Diminishes bruising, swelling and redness after cosmetic procedures such as fillers.
• Treatment of post-operative scars
• Enhances the benefits of salon services such as facials, microdermabrasion, and skin needling.
• Treats pain and inflammation including muscle and joint pain, arthritic pain and stiffness.
• Produces a radiant glow and tones the skin.
LightStim LED Therapy is an FDA approved professional treatment which involves positioning the LED LightStim device over the area of concern. The device emits light energy which is absorbed by the cells in the skin. This triggers the metabolic activity of these cells. As a result the cells synthesize DNA and RNA. The cells also produce enzymes to regenerate old cells and the production of new cells occurs. The LED light reduces inflammation and increases blood circulation in the treated area. The LED light also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin within the cells, plumping and firming the skin.
The client will usually remain under the LED light for approximately 15-20 minutes. The number of treatments varies according to the condition being treated. Regular treatments are recommended for the best results.
Who is LED therapy suitable for?
• Anyone concerned about ageing skin, fine lines and wrinkles
• Anyone who has recently had a procedure done and wishes to speed up the body’s healing process, whilst reducing any redness, swelling and bruising.
• Anyone concerned with the appearance of scars.
• Those who are suffering from joint, muscle or arthritic pain.
• Anyone who is looking to prevent and minimise the signs of skin ageing.
• Those looking to enhance the effects of their salon services e.g. microdermabrasion.
Anyone who is concerned about dull skin tone.
Current Special at Refine Cosmetic Clinic:
4 Light Therapy sessions for $180 (normally $396).
To book your LED light therapy contact Refine Cosmetic Clinic on 8599 7161.